It is our school policy that all children wear school uniform when attending school, or when participating in school-organised events outside normal school hours.
Our policy on school uniform is based on the belief that school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in our school;
- helps to create a sense of community and belonging towards the school;
- identifies the children with the school;
- supports our commitment to inclusion;
- prevents children from wearing ‘fashion clothes’ that could be distracting in class;
- is practical, smart and designed with health and safety in mind;
- is considered good value for money by most parents.
To view our Uniform Policy, please click here